Baby Names in 2012
8 Great Reasons to Store
Your Baby's Stem Cells
8 Great Reasons to Store Your Baby's Stem Cells with Netcells
- Netcells is Africa’s largest stem cell bank and the only laboratory on the continent to carry certified accreditation specifically for stem cell storage. We are officially accredited with the American Association of Blood Banks which gives you assurance that we process in accordance with validated international accreditation standards and that stem cells processed in our laboratory will be accepted by transplant centres across the world.
- Unlike our competitors, our price is all-inclusive. In line with international accredited stem cell banks, maternal blood tests (worth R2,500) and storage fees (worth R2,000) are included in our price, making us the most cost effective option in the country. Netcells is well capitalised, with an established fund to maintain the on-going storage of your child’s stem cells for the next 20 years.
- We offer affordable interest-free payment plans from as little as R252 per month. There are no once-off administration fees, nor penalties for early settlement.
- Netcells is a truly South African company and our independent international partner is Smart Cells International (UK’s longest established stem cell company). In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances, Netcells and Smart Cells are each others’ appointed off-shore back-up processing and storage facilities.
- Netcells takes extreme measures to protect your baby’s stem cells. Not only do we have insurance cover in the event of anything happening to your cells, we additionally have sophisticated technology to monitor our facility and equipment, a fire detection & suppression system, 24 hr camera surveillance, fingerprint access control, UPS and a generator.
- Consultants across South Africa to meet with you, to personally handover the collection kit and take you through the process and answer all your questions. This is a considerable investment in your child’s future health and it is important that you are properly informed.
- Cancellation/Breach and Limitation of Liability: We will never cancel our Agreement without giving you notice and we will never at our sole discretion elect to destroy your stem cells. We are compliant with the Consumer Protection Act and should you wish to cancel your agreement with us at any time, we will refund you the proportionate portion of the service fee that you have not utilised.
- Netcells is at the forefront of cellular technology and also processes and cryogenically stores peripheral blood stem cells, adipose tissue stem cells, semen, heart valves and amnion. Netcells has successfully released over 300 of these units for transplant.